Reversible Sun Bonnet - Heather / Flax
Sale price Price $34.95
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.73 fortnightly with More info
A little bit whimsical, our classic-style bonnets are for those who love yesteryear style. Soft but sturdy felt in the brims ensures the bonnets protect and highlight cute little faces. Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which can self-cool in summer and warm in winter, the Seeker bonnet provides UPF50+ sun protection without overheating little heads.
Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and a coordinating solid colour on the other, you get two hats for the price of one. Elasticised chin ties pull the bonnet around a child’s face offering protection (and adorableness!) and can be tied under the chin. The elastic in the ties allow stretch and comfort and ensures ties aren’t too tight.
Like wearing a field of white daisies! Heather pairs the dusty pink base with white flowers with the beautiful neutral stone-coloured Flax of the reverse for a subtly girlie two-in-one. Available in Lounger Flap Hat, Seeker Bonnet, Wanderer Panelled Bucket and Vacationer Ladies Hat.
Best suited to: newborns, crawlers and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers and slings. Best style for yesteryear flair.
- features -
- Fashionable yesteryear style classic bonnet to highlight little faces.
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection.
- Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and coordinating plain-colour on the other.
- Earthy colours and patterns inspired by nature for timeless style.
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399.
- Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which is recyclable, biodegradable and has a better-for-the-environment manufacturing process.
- Anti-flop but non-rigid brims for a lightweight feel.
- Wash & wear - gentle cold machine wash in a wash bag and line dry in the shade.
- Beautiful button-up leather 'Return to' label for names to help hats get home safely.
- Elasticised chin ties to keep hats in place (the elastic allows some stretch so not too tight).
- details -
No two heads are the same, so it’s always best to measure your child’s head to get the ideal fit.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try to help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take the measurement. Otherwise, use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Choose a bonnet size with the smallest measurement closest to your child's head measurement. Our Seeker Bonnets don’t have adjustable ties like some of our other styles, so it’s best to match your child’s head measurement to the smallest size of the range to get the most wear out of it.
FOR EXAMPLE: If your child’s head measures 43cm, you will want the 42-46cm bonnet to ensure plenty of future wear. If your child’s head is measuring at 45cm, the 46-50cm might be a little big at first, but will ensure lots of future wear.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.