Flower Legionnare Swim Hat
Sale price Price $32.95
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.23 fortnightly with More info
Bedhead Swim Legionnaire hats are so soft and comfortable over the ears and back of the neck making them a perfect baby swim hat.
Our swim hats are made of high quality chlorine resistant stretch nylon knit with quick drying ability. Swim hats are best for use in a wet environment - at the beach, lake, swimming pool or splashing about under the hose! If you are looking for a hat for everyday use - we always encourage using our Cotton hats instead (all our hats excluding our range of Swim Hats). A cotton rich hat will be much cooler for everyday use.
Not your usual girlishly-pink flower, this beautiful so-now colour combo of peach, blue and olive greens is a firm favourite and predicted best-seller! Pairs perfectly with our Peach or Slate Rash Vests. Available in Legionnaire, Ponytail Bucket and Wet Bag.
IDEAL FOR: Babies, crawlers and toddlers still taking naps, being held a lot and not very mobile yet.
- Chlorine resistant fabric – pool friendly
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Made from 100% PBT Nylon stretch knit
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
- details -
One fact you can be sure of - no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your childs measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 41cms, you will need the 42cm size that will stretch another 4cms up to 46cms - giving plenty of future wear. Purchasing the next size up would be too large and block the childs vision.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.