Bear Teether - Sage
Sale price Price $14.00
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.50 fortnightly with More info
Sage bear silicone teether - super cute, no-nasties relief for tiny gums
Anyone with a tiny human to their name will know that feeling when they’re FINALLY starting to sleep through. It’s magical, right?
But all of a sudden, out of nowhere some sneaky, uninvited guests come knocking:
The first teeth.
And sooner than you know it, your happy munchkin turns into a drooling, relief-hungry teething machine.
So what do you do?
You treat your tiny human to a We Might Be Tiny silicone teething ring as the hygienic, no-nasties take on relieving those tender gums.
Its rounded edges and easy-to-grab handle make this teething ring the perfect companion for tiny hands. Easily attach it to a dummy chain when out and about or simply allow your tiny human to run wild.
When it’s time to give it a good clean, simply pop your Teether into boiling water to sterilise ready for the next teething mission.
This flexible and durable teething ring will become your go-to, non-toxic teething sidekick whenever snuggles just aren’t cutting it!
Need super-charged soothing powers?
Simply pop your super cute We Might Be Tiny teething ring in your freezer.
One thing’s certain...
This Sage Bear Teether is a roar-some addition to your parenting arsenal.
A quick, but important reminder:
Please check your teether frequently and discard at any sign of wear or damage.
Bear: 8.1cm x 8.9cm x 1.1cm, 62g
Are you ready for relief-giving superpowers?
And here’s why this We Might Be Tiny Teether will become your and your tiny human’s favourite:
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Flexible and durable
- Freezer-safe for extra soothing relief for tender gums (up to -40°C)
- Free from nasties such as BPA, PVCl, phthalates or latex
- Non-toxic, food-grade silicone independently certified to the highest European standards (FDA and LFGB approved)
- Safety tested and compliant with the standard on safety of toys:
- Europe: EN71
Australia + New Zealand: AS/NZS ISO 8124.1: 2019 + A1: 2020 + A2: 2020 Safety of toys – Part 1: Safety aspects related to mechanical and physical properties.
- Proudly designed in Australia
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.